The aim of this training is to inform the delegates on the health and safety issues related to hazards and risks of H2S (hydrogyn sulphide) containing gas and to equip them with the basic emergency response knowledge and skill.
This training is intended for persons working at a mining installation where H2S gas can be expected or has been found (defined as a H2S location).
The objective is to inform delegates about the hazards of H2S gas and train them theoratically and practically in performing the right actions in case of a H2S leakage.
- Knowledge of the properties and hazards of H2S.
- Knowledge of working activities on a H2S location.
- Knowledge of the necessary layout on an H2S location
- Handling, use and restrictions of the specific compulsary personal protective equipment.
- Handling, use and restrictions of personal detection/alarm.
- First aid in case of H2S victims.
- Knowledge of H2S rules in the Working Conditions legislations.
- Escape procedures in case of an H2S alarm.
NOGEPA 0.8 H2S certificate, validity 4 years.
By default courses organised via DELTA are in the English language.
Geyssendorfferweg 47, 3088 GJ Rotterdam (harbour nr. 2320).
Conditions for participation
No medical certificate required.
Prices are including course materials, location, exam, lunch, coffee/tea. Not included:
- NOGEPA registration fee € 10,- .
- 21% BTW. Alle prices are ex. VAT.