1.4 Gas Measurement
When performing certain operations and maintenance activities on a mining installation, testing and measuring of gas, oxygen and/or toxic substances may be necessary as part of the permit to work conditions.
At DELTA we also offer Gas Measurement courses with DELTA or SSVV (SOG) exam/certificate.
To train the delegate in the theory and practice of the operation and the use of gas measurement and detection equipment, the interpretation of the measured data and taking the correct actions.
- Gas measurement strategies.
- Measurement principles, procedures and rules.
- Various types of measurement and detection apparatus.
- Interpret the measured data.
- State/advice about the correct follow-up actions.
- Advice regarding safety provisions and personal protective equipment.
- Enclosed spaces.
The course duration is one day and the course will be provided in classes with a maximum of 6 delegates.
Successful delegates receive a 1.4 Gas Measurement certificate with a validity of four years.
This course is provided in English. Upon request and in case of a sufficient number of delegates, the course can be provided in Dutch.
The training takes place at DELTA Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all necessary facilities for a safe and comfortable stay.
Conditions for participation
No entry requirements apply to this course.
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, the certificate, coffee, tea and lunch. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.