1.4 Gas Measurement
This 1-day practical training course is aimed at all personnel designated to carry out gas measurements. At DELTA we also offer Gas Measurement courses with DELTA or SSVV (SOG) exam/certificate.
This training consists of a theoretical instruction combined with practical excersises covering the following subjects :
- gas measurement strategies
- measurement principles
- various types of measurement and detection equipment
- interpretation of the measured data
- state/advice about the correct follow-up actions
- advice regarding safety provisions and Personal Protective Equipment
- confined spaces
This 1-day training is meant for groups of maximum 6 persons. It is concluded with a theoretical and practical exam.
Participants who pass the exam will receive a Nogepa 1.4 Gas Measurement certificate with a validity of 4 years.
By default courses organised via DELTA are in the English language.
Geyssendorfferweg 47, 3088 GJ Rotterdam (harbour nr. 2320).
Conditions for participation
No offshore medical certificate required.
Prices are including course materials, location, exam, lunch, coffee/tea. Not included:
- NOGEPA registration fee € 10,- .
- 21% BTW. Alle prices are ex. VAT.