The Boatlanding training is designed for personnel currently travelling and transferring by boat to an offshore oil and gas installation or WTG.
The aims and objectives of the Boatlanding training are to ensure that all personnel traveling/transferring by boat to work in offshore areas achieve the following:
- Awareness of the risks to which they are exposed and how they are managed
- An understanding of the essential safety rules with which they must comply
- An increase in their personal commitment to safety
- Effective use of personal safety equipment
- Practice and demonstrate correct method of boattransfers
1,5 – 2 hours.
DELTA certificate. Validity 2 years.
By default courses organised via DELTA are in the English language, Dutch on request.
Geyssendorfferweg 47, 3088 GJ Rotterdam (harbour nr. 2320).
Conditions for participation
No prerequisites are required.
Prices are including course materials, location, coffee/tea. Not included:
- 21% VAT. Alle prices are ex. VAT.