The Boatlanding course is designed for people travelling and transferring by boat to an offshore oil and gas installation or Wind Turbine Generator.
The aims and objectives of the Boatlanding training are to ensure that all personnel traveling or transferring by boat to work in offshore areas achieve the following:
- Awareness of the risks to which they are exposed and how they are managed
- An understanding of the essential safety rules with which they must comply
- An increase in their personal commitment to safety
- Effective use of personal safety equipment
- Practice and demonstrate correct method of boat transfers
The course duration is approx. 2 hours and the course will be provided to classes with a maximum of 12 participants. The course consists of a theoretical as well as practical part. This course can be scheduled upon request.
Successful canditates will be certified with a DELTA Boatlanding certificate. This certificate has a validity of 2 years.
This course will be held in English. Upon request, it can also be provided in Dutch.
The training takes place at DELTA Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all necessary facilities for a safe and comfortable stay, including a heated indoor pool for Maritime and Offshore courses.
Conditions for Participation
No entry requirements apply to this course.
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, the certificate and coffee, tea and lunch. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.