CA-EBS (stand alone)
The aims and objectives of the training are to ensure that the delegate gains the required knowledge and understanding of the particular hazards and properties of a Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS) and appropriate practical emergency response actions to take should the requirement for emergency deployment arise.
During the training programme, delegates will be required to demonstrate their skills and understanding of the following key areas. To successfully complete this training delegates must able to explain:
- The fundamental differences between re-breather and compressed air systems (technology and use).
- The rationale and use of compressed air emergency breathing systems in helicopter emergency situations.
- The hazards associated with compressed air emergency breathing systems.
To successfully complete this training delegates must able to demonstrate:
- A pre-flight inspection of the life jacket and CE-EBS.
- Donning the life jacket with CA-EBS correctly, including ‘buddy check’.
- An emergency deployment of the CA-EBS in a dry environment.
Theory and practice, duration 1,5 hrs.
NOGEPA 0.5 C, validity 4 years.
By default courses organised via DELTA are in the English language.
Geyssendorfferweg 47, 3088 GJ Rotterdam (harbour nr. 2320).
Conditions for participation
Delegates must possess a valid BOSIET/FOET certificate including a valid HUET certificate prior to attending the OPITO Compressed Air Breathing System (CA-EBS) Initial deployment Training programme.
Prices are including course materials, location, exam, lunch, coffee/tea. Not included:
- Nogepa registration fee € 10,- .
- 21% BTW. Alle prices are ex. VAT.