Confined Spaces Basic Training
This practical training is meant for all personnel that have to enter and/or work in confined spaces. In order to do so safely they must fully know and understand the risks involved and have the skills to carry out a safe entry into and to work safely in a confined space. Also they should be able to deal with reasonably foreseeable risks.
This training consists of a theoretical instruction combined with practical exercises covering the following subjects :
- Definition of a confined space
- Dangers and risks in confined spaces
- Safety measures prior to entry in order to work safely
- Safe systems of work and permit to work
- Gas measurement equipment
- Safety Watch
- Responsibilities of all involved parties in order to work safely
- Rescue plan
This course duration is approx. four hours and the training will be provided in classes with a maximum of 8 participants.
Successful candidates receive a DELTA certificate Confined Space Basic Training. This certificate has a validity of three years.
This course will be provided in English.
The training takes place at DELTA Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all necessary facilities for a safe and comfortable training.
Conditions for participation
No entry requirements apply to this course.
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, the certificate and coffee, tea and lunch. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.