During the training Foreman Scaffolding the following components are discussed:
• The process of contract acquisition to execution;
• Determine safe and efficient working methods for assembling, adapting and dismantling one or more scaffolding on site;
• Make good work instructions and drawings and present them to the assigned scaffolding construction team (s);
• Managing the assigned scaffolding construction team (s);
• Calculate and check mass (in kg, ton) and scaffolding volume (in m³).
• Transferring the required data for the complex scaffolding (s) to be constructed to the manufacturer, on the basis of information and drawings from the client;
• What is meant by ‘complex scaffolding’ and ‘specific circumstances’;
• Ensure compliance with the regulations;
• Assess all safety aspects of scaffolding, based on controls;
• Propose corrective measures where necessary;
• Releasing scaffolding that meets the requirements, if the foreman has been declared competent by the employer on the basis of his competencies
The first 4 days a training is provided and on day 5 a theoretical and practical exam is taken by a DNV-GL certified exam office. Note: the training days and the exam are usually divided over several weeks in this training.
After successful completion, you will receive the certificate of competence ‘Foreman Scaffolding’ from DNV-GL with a validity of 5 years.
The training is provided in the Dutch language. Execution in other languages can be done on request.
The training can be followed at DELTA Safety Training in Rotterdam where all necessary facilities are available. On request we can also organize this training at other locations, provided they have the right facilities.
Conditions for participation
Candidates must have followed relevant MBO or equivalent training. They are also in possession of the certificate ‘1st Engineer Scaffolding’ and they have the right professional skills and managerial capacities.
Only candidates with the required basic knowledge and experience can successfully complete the training. The basic level can be determined with the aid of an independent level measurement of ‘Eureka Exams’.
The price is stated in the upper right corner of this page. This price is
including all training materials, the DNV-GL theory and practical exam and certificate and lunch, coffee and tea.
Furthermore are not included in the price:
• 21% VAT. All prices are exclusive of VAT.