Forklift – Refresher training
The 1-day practical training Working Safely with forklift is meant as a refresher course for individuals whose forklift license is expired and/or for people who already have extensive experience working with a forklift.
During this training, participants will learn how to work with a forklift in a safe and efficient way and ingrained ‘unsafe’ habits are corrected. The training can be concluded with either an SSVV Training Guide (SOG) or DELTA exam.
This training consists of a theoretical and practical part.
- Practical and safe handling of the forklift truck: tools, inspections and maintenance, capabilities and strengths of the forklift.
- Safety regulations regarding use, construction and design, transport routes and stacking areas.
- Driving skills and safe transport.
- Prevention of accidents and injury.
- Recognising hazardous defects.
The course duration is two days and the course will be provided in classes with a maximum of 8 participants.
Successful delegates receive a DELTA of SSVV Training Guide (SOG) certificate Working Safely with the Forklift. Both certificates have a validity of five years.
This course is provided in Dutch. The SSVV Training Guide (SOG) exam Working Safely with the Forklift is available in Dutch, English, German and Polish. For courses provided in foreign languages, please contact us and we are happy to make you a tailored offer.
The training takes place at DELTA Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all necessary facilities for a safe and comfortable stay. Upon request and with a sufficient number of delegates, this training can be provided on location, if certified by DELTA. In case of certification by SSVV Training Guide (SOG), the training will necessarily take place at DELTA Safety Training.
Conditions for Participation
To participate in SSVV Training Guide (SOG) exams, participants must be in possession of a valid certificate Basic Safety VCA or VOL VCA. The minimum age to obtain the DELTA certificate is 16 years. To participate in the SSVV Training Guide exam the minimum age is 18 years.
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, registration fee, certificate costs, coffee, tea and lunch. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.