HUET incl. EBS (5095) + CA-EBS (5902) (incl. Escape Chute Training)
The HUET incl. EBS + CA-EBS is designed to meet the offshore safety and emergency response training requirements for personnel working in the offshore oil and gas industry, who will be traveling offshore by helicopter.
During this combination course participants learn all about:
- Helicopter Safety (Travel and Emergencies)including Emergency Breathing System (EBS)
- Practical Helicopter Escape Techniques
The course duration is one day and the course will be provided in classes with a maximum of 16 delegates. The course consists of a theoretical and a practical part.
Successful delegates receive an OPITO certificate HUET (OPITO code 5095) and an OPITO certificate CA-EBS (OPITO code 5902). This certificate has a validity of four years.
This course is provided in English. Upon request and in case of a sufficient number of delegates, the course can be provided in Dutch.
The training takes place at DELTA Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all necessary facilities for a safe and comfortable stay, including a heated indoor pool for Maritime and Offshore courses.
Conditions for Participation
The delegate needs to be in possession of a valid OGUK Offshore Medical or a NOGEPA Offshore medical certificate. We can provide the NOGEPA offshore medical at our training centre, but must be done before the start of the course.
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, the certificate, coffee, tea and lunch. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups.
- For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.