Masterclass: A professional lifting plan in 8 steps
Did I prepare this lift in the right way? How can I calculate the rigging in an easy way, to avoid discussion with the Surveyor? Was the ground bearing pressure really ok? Get the answers in the Masterclass: A Professional Lifting Plan. During this masterclass participants will learn how to prepare their critical lift and professional liftplan.
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in: Project and construction business Logistics Operators in the process industry Construction managers/project managers/plant managers Civil works Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators EPCI Contractors Oil companies Rigging & Lifting Supervisors Crane/trailer operators Offshore Construction Yards Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport.
Main subjects of the masterclass “A professional lifting plan” are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules
- Selection of equipment
- Rigging calculations
- The basics of a liftplan
- Ground bearing pressure
- Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
- Cranes in a marine environment
Get the crucial 8 elements for a sound preparation of your heavy lift:
- Load – Lifting Points
- Crane types & details / (Dis)assembly
- Hook-up Gross
- Capacity Deductions / Nett Crane Capacity
- Job site info – Clearances – load path
- Ground bearing pressure – matting
- Environmental conditions
- Personnel – Safety & Risks
The course duration is one day and the course will be provided in classes with a maximum of 15 delegates.
All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
The course will be provided in English.
This one day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all facilities needed for a safe and professional training and a comfortable stay.
Conditions for participation
No entry requirements apply to this course.
This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.