Masterclass Infra-tech: lifting and shifting the professional way
Lifting & Shifting the professional way. Did I use the best method to move this huge construction? Was the toolbox this morning really of interest? Could we avoid the accident with our hydraulic gantry? During this masterclass participants will learn the basic ins & outs of the different techniques available for vertical and horizontal transport.
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your transport or lift and what is the best technique. Main subjects that are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules
- Selection of available equipment for transport
- Selection of available techniques for lifting
- Mechanical, structural and dynamic stability
- The set-up of a project plan
- Communication Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
This is a one day masterclass with a maximum of 15 participants.
All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
The course will be provided in English.
This one day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all facilities needed for a safe and professional training and a comfortable stay.
Conditions for participation
No entry requirements apply to this course.
This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.