Masterclass Infra-tech: lifting and shifting the professional way
During this masterclass participants will learn the basic ins & outs of the different techniques available for vertical and horizontal transport.
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your transport or lift and what is the best technique.
Main subjects that are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules
- Selection of available equipment for transport
- Selection of available techniques for lifting
- Mechanical, structural and dynamic stability
- The set-up of a project plan
- Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
This is a one day masterclass with a maximum of 15 participants.
All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
The course will be provided in English.
This masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all facilities needed for a safe and professional training and a comfortable stay.
This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included.