Masterclass: Its all about heavy transport
Do I really understand the stability of my transport? How should I prepare the lashing of my load? SPMT or conventional platform trailer, that’s the question. During this masterclass participants will learn the basic ins & outs of preparing the heavy transport by SPMT and conventional platform trailer.
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in: Project and construction business Logistics Operators in the process industry Construction managers/project managers/plant managers Civil works Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators EPCI Contractors Oil companies Rigging & Lifting Supervisors Crane/trailer operators Offshore Construction Yards Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
Main subjects that are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules
- Selection of equipment, SPMT or Conventional
- Mechanical, structural and dynamic stability
- The set-up of a transport plan
- Roll-on / Roll-off
- Lashing & Securing of the load
- Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
This is a one day masterclass with a maximum of 15 participants.
All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
The course will be provided in English.
This masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all facilities needed for a safe and professional training and a comfortable stay.
Conditions for participations
No entry requirements apply to this course.
This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.