Masterclass: Lifting Techniques in the offshore industry
Do we still feel comfortable with our equipment with the increasing weights and floating lifts? Are you set with a mobile crane on a floating barge? Have I used the right DAF to figure out my rigging arrangement? During this masterclass participants will learn about the engineering basics for offshore heavy lifting and installation.
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Oil companies
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your offshore lift, your heavy duty rigging and the way to comply with the rules and standards applicable.
Main subjects that are covered:
- Selection of offshore equipment
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- The set-up of a lift plan and method statement
- Set-up the rigging calculation and plan
- Offshore access.
- Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
- Latest developments in the offshore business
This is a one day masterclass with a maximum of 15 participants.
All participants will be given a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
The course will be provided in English.
This one day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all facilities needed for a safe and professional training and a comfortable stay.
Conditions for Participation
No entry requirements apply to this course.
This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.