Masterclass: The Professional Lifting Plan
Eager.one presents the masterclass “A professional lift plan in 8 steps” every quarter. During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your critical lift and how to create a professional lift plan.
This masterclass is perfect for people revolved in:
- Project and construction business
- Operators in the process industry
- Construction managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Oil companies
- Rigging and Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift and special transport
What to expect? The trainer will teach you how to use a roadmap to prepare your critical lift and what factors are key to prepare a professional lift plan.
Subjects that are covered:
- Safety standards, guidelines and rules
- Crane types and selection of cranes
- Lifting options
- The lifting plan basics
- Safety & Risk-analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
- Cranes in a marine environment
All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
In English language.
DELTA Safety Training, Geyssendorfferweg 47, 3088 GJ Rotterdam (havennummer 2320).
Conditions for participation
No prerequisites are required.
Price includes a handout of the presentation, certificate of participation , lunch/coffee/tea, excluding VAT.