Masterclass: The Professional Lifting Plan
DELTA Safety Training offers various rigging and slinging masterclasses provided in cooperation with EAGER.ONE. These courses are highly practical and meant for people that work with special or heavy transport and heavy lift.
The course consists of the following topics:
- Introduction & Terminology
- The Professional Lifting Plan
- HSEQ Safety & Risk Analysis
- Crane types & selection
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Types of lifts
- Cranes in a Marine Environment
- Optional Items on request
The course duration is two days and the course will be provided in classes with a maximum of 15 delegates. The course is highly interactive en practical examples will be presented by and discussed with an expert in Heavy Lifting & Special Transport.
Delegates will make a short exam at the end of the course. Successful candidates will receive a certificate of participation. Also a hand-out of the presentation will be provided.
This course is provided in English.
The training takes place at DELTA Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all necessary facilities for a safe and comfortable stay.
Conditions for participation
No entry requirements apply to this course.
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, the certificate, coffee, tea and lunch. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.