The practical training Working safely with the Reachtruck is intended for people who occasionally or regularly drive a reachtruck. During this training the participants learn to work safely and efficiently with a reachtruck. On request, this training can also be provided in combination with the training Working Safely with a Forklift. Please contact us for a tailor made offer.
The course Working Safely with a Reachtruck consists of a theoretical and practical part:
- Practical and safe handling of the reachtruck: tools, inspections and maintenance, possibilities and forces of the reach truck
- Safety instructions
- Driving and safe transportation
- Preventing accidents and damage
- Recognising dangerous defects
The course duration is one day and the course can be provided in groups with a maximum of 8 participants.
Successful delegates receive a DELTA certificate Working Safely with a Reachtruck with a validity of five years.
The course is provided in Dutch. Upon request the course can be provided in English.
The course usually takes place upon request at the location of the client. Upon request the course can be provided at DELTA Safety Training. Please contact us for the possibilities.
Conditions for Participation
Delegates shall have a minimum age of 16 years.
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, registration fee, certificate costs, coffee, tea and lunch. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page. These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups.
- For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.