Rescue at Heights
The Rescue at Heights training is designed for everybody who works at heights where the use of fall protection equipment is mandatory. Onshore as well as offshore. Rescue operations at height are complicated and involve high risk, due to inaccessibility and a victim that is unable to co-operate. Therefore it is of the highest importance to work with highly trained and competent personnelI. This course provides the participants with the skills and knowledge to be able to rescue a person at heights or depths. This training also includes positioning techniques. Upon request the course content can be adjusted to provide the necessary competences that perfectly meet the work situation.
This course creates awareness of the risks involved in rescues at heights and provides the necessary practical abilities to conduct rescue operations at heights. The course consists of the following subjects:
- Rules and Regulations regarding climbing and working at heights
- Risk Assessment & Hierarchy of Controls when Fall Prevention fails
- Height Safety Equipment for Rescue
- Pre & Post Operational Checks
- Casualty Management
- Rescue Requirements/Practical Rescue
- First Aid
The course duration is one day and the course will be provided in classes with a maximum of 8 participants. The training consists of a theoretical and a practical part.
Successful delegates receive a DELTA certificate Safely Rescue at Heights with a validity of one year.
This course can be provided in English and in Dutch.
The training takes place at DELTA Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all necessary facilities for a safe and comfortable stay.
Conditions for participation
Participants need to be in possession of a valid certificate Safely Working at Heights. A good physical condition is required. Participants may not exceed 124 kilos in relation to the bearing capacity of the materials that are used during the training. We kindly advise you to bring your own safety shoes.
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, the certificate, coffee, tea and lunch. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.