S-Cape Evacuation System Training
The S-Cape familiarisation training is developed to familiarise people with the workings of the S-Cape descending system. The training is a practical oriented training and the aim is that delegates are able to make an independent descent with the S-cape descending system.
The course consists of a theoretical and practical part.
- The reason for this system
- storage and descend points offshore
- All the elements of the S-Cape descending system
- Workings of the S-Cape descending system (by demonstration)
- Donning of the S-Cape descending system
- A descend by using the S-Cape descending system
- A descend by using the S-Cape descending system in combination with a liferaft painterline.
The course duration is approx. four hours and the course will be provided in classes with a maximum of 12 delegates.
Successful delegates receive a DELTA certificate S-Cape Evacuation System Training and has a validity of four years.
This course is provided in English. Upon request and in case of a sufficient number of delegates, the course can be provided in Dutch.
The training takes place at DELTA Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all necessary facilities for a safe and comfortable stay.
Conditions for participation
No entry requirements apply to this course.
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, the certificate, coffee and tea. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.