S-Cape Evacuation System Training
The S-Cape familiarisation training is developed to familiarise people with the workings of the S-Cape descending system. The training is a practical oriented training and the aim is that delegates are able to make an independent descent with the S-cape descending system.
- The reason for this system
- storage and descend points offshore
- All the elements of the S-Cape descending system
- Workings of the S-Cape descending system (by demonstration)
- Donning of the S-Cape descending system
- A descend by using the S-Cape descending system
- A descend by using the S-Cape descending system in combination with a liferaft painterline.
1,5 – 4 hours (depending on groupsize)
Delegates who successfully complete the training will receive a DELTA certificate, validity 4 years.
De training is standaard in de Engelse taal maar kan op aanvraag ook in het Nederlands worden gegeven.
DELTA, Geyssendorfferweg 47, 3088 GJ Rotterdam (havennummer 2320).
Conditions for participation
No extra prerequisites are required.
Prices are including course materials, location, lunch, coffee/tea. Not included:
- 21% BTW. Alle prices are ex. VAT.