Security Awareness for all Seafarers
The security Awareness training is intended to provide the knowledge required to enable personnel without designated security duties to enhance ship security enabling them to contribute to the enhancement of maritime security through heightend awareness and the ability to recognize security threats and response appropriately. This applies to all seafarers.
The Security Awareness for all Seafarers training contents:
- the meaning and the consequential requirements of the different security levels
- knowledge of emergency procedures and contigency plans
- recognition and detection of weapons, dangerous substances and devices
- recognition, on a non-discriminatory basis of characteristics and behavioural patterns of persons who are likely to threaten security
- techniques used to circumvent security measures
Theoretical course. Duration 0,5 dag.
Security Awareness STCW (sectie A VI/6.1).
By default courses organised via DELTA are in the English language.
Geyssendorfferweg 47, 3088 GJ Rotterdam (harbour nr. 2320).
Conditions for participation
Prices are including course materials, location, coffee/tea. Not included
- 21% BTW. Alle prices are ex. VAT.