STCW Medical First Aid
The STCW Medical First Aid on board certificate is mandatory for employees who are responsible for providing first aid on board, within the borders of the Dutch territorial sea or a territorial sea adjacent to the royal zone of the Dutch territorial sea.
- General introduction shipping healthcare
- Wound treatment and stitching a wound
- Transporting wounded
- Evacuation per helicopter
- Vital functions check
- Medical equipment on board
- Medical administration and contacting Radio Medical Service
The Medical First Aid (STCW) training has a duration of 2 days. The training consists out of theory and practical elements. The maximum group consists out of 12 delegates.
Successful delegates receive a STCW Medical First Aid certificate. This certificate has a validity of five years.
This course is provided in English. Upon request and in case of a sufficient number of delegates, the course can be provided in Dutch.
The training takes place at the following adress: Brielselaan 85, 3081 AB in Rotterdam
Conditions for participation
The delegates needs to be in possession of a medical declaration of a doctor and a valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate. (not older than 5 years)
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, the certificate, coffee, tea and lunch. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups.
- For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.