Working at Heights
The Working Safely at Heights training is designed for people who work at heights with mandatory use of fall protection equipment. This course is intended to provide the participants with the skills and knowledge to work safely at heights. Upon request the course content can be altered in order to meet the participants’ specific work situation.
This course consists of a theoretical as well as a practical part covering below subjects:
- Regulatory requirements
- Risk Assessment & Hierarchy of Controls when Fall Prevention is Required
- Alternate Means of Accessing Heights
- Height Safety Equipment
- Safe Anchoring
- Pre & Post Operational Checks
- Equipment Maintenance
- Rescue Requirements/Practical Rescue
The course duration is one day and the course will be provided in classes with a maximum of 8 participants. Both the theoretical and the practical part will be concluded with an exam.
Successful candidates receive a DELTA certificate Working at Heights with a validity of two years.
This course can be provided in both English and Dutch.
The training takes place at DELTA Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all necessary facilities for a safe and comfortable stay.
Conditions for Participation
A good physical condition is required. Participants’ weight may not exceed 273 pounds in relation to the bearing capacity of the materials that are used during the training. We kindly advise you to bring your own safety shoes.
The price in the top right corner includes the course material, use of the practical resources, the certificate and coffee, tea and lunch. All prices exclude VAT.
- The available course dates are shown in the top right corner of the page.
- These courses are very suitable for individual participants or small groups. For group bookings or incompany courses, we are happy to make you a customised offer.
- If you wish to receive any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.