Masterclass: A professional lifting plan in 8 steps
During this masterclass participants will learn how to prepare their critical lift and professional liftplan.
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Operators in the process industry
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Oil companies
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
Main subjects of the masterclass “A professional lifting plan” are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- Selection of equipment.
- Rigging calculations.
- The basics of a liftplan.
- Ground bearing pressure.
- Safety & risk analysis.
- Lessons learned from accidents.
- Check lists. Cranes in a marine environment.
Get the crucial 8 elements for a sound preparation of your heavy lift:
- Load – Lifting Points
- Crane types & details / (Dis)assembly
- Gross Capacity Deductions / Nett Crane Capacity
- Job site info – Clearances – load path
- Ground bearing pressure – matting
- Environmental conditions
- Personnel – Safety & Risks
This is a one day masterclass with a maximum of 15 participants.
All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
The course will be provided in English.
This one day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor training venue with all facilities needed for a safe and professional training and a comfortable stay.
This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included.