Masterclass: Installation and maintenance in the onshore wind industry
During this masterclass participants will learn about new techniques for onshore wind maintenance and the ins & outs on installation of onshore wind farms using large cranes.
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
During this masterclass you will learn what kind of equipment is available to erect your wind farm and to exchange the critical components of a wind mill. Also you will learn how to prepare your lift.
Main subjects that are covered:
- Onshore wind farms, what to expect
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules
- Main components and foundations, the extremes
- Transport of the main components
- Selection of cranes for the erection
- Environmental influences
- Rigging calculations
- The basics of your lift plan and method statement
- State-of-the-art equipment for installation & maintenance
- Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
This is a one day masterclass with a maximum of 15 participants.
All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
The course will be provided in English.
This one day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. DELTA offers a fully indoor trainingvenue with all facilities needed for a safe and professional training and a comfortable stay.
This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included.